Anacortes Shipwreck Fest
What is now known as Shipwreck Fest started thirty-six years ago when commercial fishermen wanted to sell their used gear. Shipwreck Fest has since evolved into a large community garage sale, flea market, and treasure hunting event.. The city of Anacortes closes off downtown to traffic on a Saturday in mid-July and around 270 booths line up the main street. This local event has become one of the city's largest summer events, bringing in swarms of visitors from all over.
1. Get Your Own Musical Instrument and Mask for the wall
2. A Box full of stuff, Including Used Wine Corks
3. Bongs and other Unique Glassware
4. A Dancing Hula Pig - Because Who Doesn't Need One
5. Somewhere to Hang Your Shirts
6. Pine Needle Trivets. Every Home Should have one or more.
7. A Likeness of Someone's Grandma
8. A Diploma from the Oregon Board of Pharmacy
9. A Belt Buckle Bench - OUCH!
10. A Box Full of Chucky-Type Dolls - For those Chucky Fans
11. A Clown and his Pet
12. Electrical Hazards
13. Batman Unloading some of his stuff
14. A Frog Fan - Green and Cool
15. A Boy Mannequin
Short Stories of passion, of life, of people.